General Electric (GE)
Background: General Electric is one of the largest and most diversified industrial corporations in the world. GE is engaged in developing, manufacturing and marketing a wide variety of products for the generation, transmission, distribution, control and utilization of electricity.
Price To Book: 2Earnings Payout Percentage: 50% GE makes many of my lists because I think it's a fantastic investment. So many others agree that the only way to gain an advantage is to use overall market weakness as your entry signal. Ideally, you want to buy after three down days. GE Payout Ratio TTM data by YCharts
Short-sellers are next to impossible to find. Short interest is so low I only include it to demonstrate the smart money is not betting against this company; 0.8% of the float is short based on the last reported numbers.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV