Over the last 3 months, NVIDIA shares are positive, while Qualcomm and ARM Holdings are down.
[Analyze These Ideas: Access a performance overview for all stocks in this article]The latter companies are trading lower because investors already expect a bright future for mobile chips. ARM trades with a forward P/E of 42, compared to 19 for NVIDIA and 15 for Qualcomm. Conclusion NVIDIA is fairly valued, with a P/E of 15.5 and $6 in cash per share. Growth is expected to be 12% annually over the next 5 years. The company pays a dividend that yields 2.08%. Shares settled at $14.42 recently, but could trade lower as sentiment in markets continues to be negative. NVIDIA is a compelling company to consider as shares trade lower.
Written by Chris Lau, Kapitall Contributor
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV