AURORA, Ill., June 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Jeff Downs of Oswego was named senior vice president, regional manager with the commercial lending division at Old Second Bank, operating from the Yorkville office (26 W. Countryside Pkwy). He will serve as commercial lending team leader for market development in Kendall County as well as the Joliet region.
Prior to joining Old Second, Downs served as senior executive vice president with Allied First Bank and as senior vice president, market president at Bridgeview Bank. He earned a bachelor's degree in business and economics from Augustana College and a MBA in Finance from North Central College.
In the community, Downs has been past board member with the Village of Oswego, past chairman and board member with the Oswego Economic Development Corporation, past treasurer and board member with the Oswego Chamber of Commerce, past board member with Kendall County CASA, and member and past board member of Harvest Baptist Church.
About Old SecondOld Second Bancorp (NASDAQ: OSBC) is the holding company for Old Second National Bank. The Bancorp operates over 25 facilities within Kane, Kendall, DuPage, DeKalb, LaSalle, Will, and Cook Counties. SOURCE Old Second Bancorp
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV