Today, TechCrunch announces the first set of its banner lineup of speakers for TechCrunch Disrupt San Francisco, the annual event that unites aspiring entrepreneurs, savvy investors and global thought-leaders.
Tech luminaries already confirmed to share their insights include:
- Marc Benioff – founder, chairman and CEO of enterprise cloud computing leader, salesforce.com.
- Doug Leone – venture capitalist focusing on software and communication investments at Sequoia Capital.
- Jeff Weiner – CEO of the world's largest professional network, LinkedIn.com.
Collectively, these speakers offer attendees unique access to firsthand knowledge, letting the audience hear what it takes to build an industry-leading company right from the source.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV