Coach, Inc. (NYSE: COH, SEHK: 6388), a leading marketer of modern classic American accessories, today announced the appointment of Stuart Vevers as Executive Creative Director.
“The appointment of Stuart Vevers marks an important milestone in our brand transformation, currently underway,” said Lew Frankfort, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Coach, Inc. “We are extremely pleased that he will be leading our strong creative team already in place, bringing his unique aesthetic and personal style to Coach. His depth and breadth of experience will be an invaluable asset to the business in general - and the design team in particular - as we continue to evolve the brand.”
Reporting directly to Coach’s President and Chief Commercial Officer, Victor Luis, Mr. Vevers will be responsible for leading all creative aspects of the Coach brand, including women’s and men’s design, brand imagery, and store environments.
Mr. Vevers joins Coach from Loewe where he held the role of Creative Director since 2008. Prior to Loewe, he served as Creative Director of Mulberry from 2005 to 2008. He started his career at Calvin Klein, and his extensive luxury experience and recognition as one of the most prominent creative leaders in his field has resulted from his successful contributions in critical roles with Bottega Veneta, Givenchy, and Louis Vuitton. In 2006, Mr. Vevers won the British Fashion Council’s Accessory Designer of the Year award.Victor Luis added, “Stuart is recognized as one of the world’s leading accessories designers. His passion, leadership skills, and broad luxury brand experience, focused on leathergoods, uniquely qualify him to lead the next chapter of Coach. I am confident that his creative expertise - grounded in accessories - will enable him to draw upon Coach’s rich history to create innovative product and brand imagery, elevating the customer experience and creating a fuller expression of the brand.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV