- New MagicJack Plus to Have Lowest Entry Price in the Consumer VoIP Industry
- Device Has Significantly Upgraded Voice, Power and Memory Features
- Currently Available for Purchase on the MagicJack Website
- Started Shipping to Leading National Retail Channel Partners
WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. and NETANYA, Israel, June 24, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- magicJack VocalTec, Ltd. (Nasdaq:CALL) (the "Company"), a leading consumer voice over IP ("VoIP") technology company, today announced that it has launched sales of the New MagicJack Plus ("New MJ Plus").
The New MJ Plus will initially sell for $49.99, and will include six months of free nationwide phone access. Access renewal for the device will continue to be priced at $29.95 per year for a one-year renewal, and $19.95 per year for a five-year renewal. The Company believes that this will be the lowest-priced device of its kind in the consumer VoIP industry. In addition to the compelling entry price point, the New MJ Plus will have superior voice quality and enhanced processing power and memory features. It will also have WiFi accessibility and two USB ports offering consumers the ability to plug in a 4G or LTE source.
The company has commenced sales of the New MJ Plus on its website at www.magicjack.com and through its network of leading national retailers.Gerald T. Vento, the Company's CEO, said: "Our new price point and superior voice quality make our New MagicJack Plus product an outstanding value proposition for consumers. We are extremely pleased to be launching, both on our website and through our national retail channel partner network. The New MJ Plus takes almost every aspect of MJ Plus to another level, and positions us well for the introduction of future products that we currently have in the innovation stage."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV