NEW YORK, June 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP, a leading national securities law firm, is investigating potential securities fraud at Lumber Liquidators Holdings, Inc. ("Lumber Liquidators" or the "Company") (NYSE: LL).
On June 20, 2013, SeekingAlpha.com published a report that alleged that the Company was selling hardwood flooring products that potentially contained illegal levels of formaldehyde, a known carcinogen. On this news, Lumber Liquidators' stock price dropped from the June 19, 2013 close of $86.03 to $82.16 on June 20, 2013 on unusually heavy trading volume. On June 21, 2013, the Company's stock price dropped further to close at $76.63, for a total two-day drop of approximately 11%.
Request more information now by clicking here: www.faruqilaw.com/LL. There is no cost or obligation to you.Take Action If you invested in Lumber Liquidators' stock or options and would like to discuss your legal rights, visit www.faruqilaw.com/LL. You can also contact us by calling Richard Gonnello or Francis McConville toll free at 877-247-4292 or at 212-983-9330 or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP also encourages anyone with information regarding Lumber Liquidators' conduct to contact the firm, including whistleblowers, former employees, shareholders and others. Attorney Advertising. The law firm responsible for this advertisement is Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP ( www.faruqilaw.com). Prior results do not guarantee or predict a similar outcome with respect to any future matter. We welcome the opportunity to discuss your particular case. All communications will be treated in a confidential manner.FARUQI & FARUQI, LLP369 Lexington Avenue, 10th Floor New York, NY 10017Attn: Richard Gonnello, Esq. firstname.lastname@example.org Francis McConville, Esq. email@example.com Telephone: (877) 247-4292 or (212) 983-9330 SOURCE Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV