LISLE, Ill., June 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Navistar International Corporation (NYSE: NAV) today announced that Andrew J. (A. J.) Cederoth, the company's executive vice president and chief financial officer (CFO), will be leaving Navistar at the end of the month as part of a planned transition to a new CFO. Cederoth, 48, has served as the company's CFO since September 2009.
James M. Moran, Navistar senior vice president and treasurer, will oversee the company's financial operations and functions on an interim basis, while the company finalizes its appointment of a new CFO from outside the company."I want to thank A. J. for his many contributions during his 23 years at Navistar, particularly the leadership he displayed this past year in helping to create, implement and drive significant progress in our turnaround plan," said Troy A. Clarke, Navistar's president and CEO. "I also appreciate the support A. J. provided during this CFO transition process. He has had a distinguished career at Navistar and we wish him well in his future endeavors."
About NavistarNavistar International Corporation (NYSE: NAV) is a holding company whose subsidiaries and affiliates produce International® brand commercial and military trucks, MaxxForce® brand diesel engines, and IC Bus™ brand school and commercial buses. An affiliate also provides truck and diesel engine service parts. Another affiliate offers financing services. Additional information is available at www.Navistar.com. SOURCE Navistar International Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV