SOUTHFIELD, Mich., June 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc. (NYSE-MIG) will be hosting a conference call on Wednesday, July 31, 2013, at 9:00 a.m. EST to discuss second quarter 2013 financial results. The second quarter 2013 financial results will be announced after the market closes on Tuesday, July 30, 2013.
Investors, analysts, and the general public are invited to listen to our conference call by dialing 1-877-407-8035, and asking for the Meadowbrook conference call. After a brief review of results by management, participants will have the opportunity to ask questions. A replay of this conference call will be available through August 14, 2013, which can be accessed by dialing 1-877-660-6853 and referring to conference ID #417022.
In addition, this call will be webcast and can be accessed via the investor relations section of our website at www.meadowbrook.com or www.InvestorCalendar.com . The webcast will be archived and available for replay through October 31, 2013.
Individuals who listen to the call should refer to Meadowbrook's Annual Report and Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2012.About Meadowbrook Insurance Group Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc., based in Southfield, Michigan, is a leader in the specialty program management market. Meadowbrook includes several agencies, claims and loss prevention facilities, self-insured management organizations and six property and casualty insurance underwriting companies. Meadowbrook has twenty-eight locations in the United States. Meadowbrook is a risk management organization, specializing in specialty risk management solutions for agents, professional and trade associations, and small to medium-sized insureds. Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc. common shares are listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "MIG". For further information, please visit Meadowbrook's corporate web site at http://www.meadowbrook.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV