- The company's net income per diluted share increased 8% to $0.26 in the third quarter of fiscal 2013 compared with net income per diluted share of $0.24 in the third quarter of fiscal 2012;
- System-wide same-store sales increased 0.1% during the third quarter, consisting of 0.2% same-store sales increase at franchise drive-ins and a decrease of 1.1% at company drive-ins; weather is estimated to have had a 300 to 400 basis point adverse impact on system-wide same-store sales for the quarter; and
- The company purchased $11 million of stock during the third fiscal quarter bringing fiscal year-to-date purchases to $35.5 million representing approximately 6% of its outstanding stock as of the beginning of the fiscal year.
Sonic Reports Third Fiscal Quarter 2013 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.