- Almap BBDO was the third most awarded individual agency and won 16 Lions, four of which were Gold: Mars/Pedigree (Outdoor campaign), Bayer/Cafiaspirin (Press campaign), VW of Brazil (Press campaign) and "Life Cuts"/Getty Images (Film Craft).
- DDB won the Philippines first Grand Prix in the Mobile category for its groundbreaking work "TXTBKS" for Smart Communications, Inc.
- DDB won two prestigious Creative Effectiveness awards: "Believe"/Lion Nathan Steinlager in New Zealand: "From Crying to Buying: How John Lewis Harnessed the Selling Power of Emotion"/ John Lewis in UK.
- Grand Prix for Good was awarded to BBDO Proximity Dusseldorf GmbH for the "Ant Rally"/WWF.
- Omnicom's TBWA advertising legend, Lee Clow, was the 2013 recipient of the prestigious Lion of St. Mark award.
- TBWA and media partner OMD won a Grand Prix in the Press Category for the Apple's iPad Mini Ads.
- Whybin/TBWA Sydney won a Creative Effectiveness award for " Australia's Largest Risk Mitigator"/Insurance Australia Group.
- Omnicom's The Marketing Arm, LatinWorks, Fleishman Hillard, Wolff Olins, and Porter Novelli all won Lions.
Omnicom Agencies Score Big At Cannes
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts