TORONTO, June 24, 2013 /CNW/ - Scotiabank announced today the following changes to the special discounted rates (*) on residential mortgages, effective June 26, 2013:
2 year closed fixed term 2.89% (increase of 0.10%) 4 year closed fixed term 3.29% (increase of 0.20%) 7 year closed fixed term 3.79% (increase of 0.20%) 10 year closed fixed term 3.99% (increase of 0.20%)
* Special offers may be changed, withdrawn or extended at any time without notice. Other restrictions apply.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts