The Home Depot Canada Supporting The Canadian Red Cross
TORONTO, June 24, 2013 /CNW/ - The Home Depot® Canada is donating $125,000 to the Canadian Red Cross to help residents affected by the flooding in Calgary and other communities in southern Alberta.
"Our thoughts are with all those affected by the flooding in the region," said Bill Lennie, president, The Home Depot Canada. "Whether it's clean up kits, or volunteers, The Home Depot continues to work with the Canadian Red Cross to get help to the affected communities."
"The Red Cross is grateful for this generous donation from the Home Depot," said Conrad Sauvé, Canadian Red Cross Secretary General and CEO, "Donations such as this will ensure that the Canadian Red Cross can continue its work in Alberta to help those families who have been affected by the flooding."LEARN MORE: For information on what to do during and after a flood, check the Red Cross website. If you would like to help, donations can also be made online at www.redcross.ca, by phone at 1-800-418-1111 or in person at any Red Cross office. About The Home Depot The Home Depot is the world's largest home improvement specialty retailer, with 2,257 retail stores in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, Guam, 10 Canadian provinces and Mexico. In fiscal 2012, The Home Depot had sales of $74.8 billion and earnings of $4.5 billion. The Company employs more than 300,000 associates. The Home Depot's stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: HD) and is included in the Dow Jones industrial average and Standard & Poor's 500 index . SOURCE The Home Depot Canada
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV