ISS Recommends Clearwire Stockholders Vote 'FOR' Proposed Transaction With Sprint
Information about Sprint's officers and directors is set forth in Sprint's Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2012, which was filed with the SEC on February 28, 2013. Investors and security holders may obtain more detailed information regarding the direct and indirect interests of the participants in the solicitation of proxies in connection with the transaction by reading the definitive proxy statements regarding the transaction, which was filed by Clearwire with the SEC.
Permission to use quotation was neither sought nor obtained.
CONTACT: Media Contacts: Susan Johnston, (425) 505-6178 firstname.lastname@example.org JLM Partners for Clearwire Mike DiGioia or Jeremy Pemble, (206) 381-3600 email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org Joele Frank, Wilkinson Brimmer Katcher for Clearwire Joele Frank or Andy Brimmer, (212) 355-4449 Investor Contacts: Alice Ryder, (425) 505-6494 email@example.com MacKenzie Partners for Clearwire Dan Burch or Laurie Connell, (212) 929-5500 firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV