TORONTO, June 24, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Atrium Mortgage Investment Corporation (TSX:AI) ("Atrium") is pleased to report that Ms. Nancy H. O. Lockhart has been appointed as a director of Atrium, effective today.
Ms. Lockhart is a director of the Loblaw Companies Limited and chair of its environmental, health and safety committee, the Chief Administrative Officer of Frum Development Group and a former Vice President of Shoppers Drug Mart Corporation. She is a director of the Centre for Addiction and Mental Health Foundation, a director of The Canada Merit Scholarship Foundation and a member of the Advisory Board for the Belinda Stronach Foundation. She is a former Chair of the Ontario Science Centre, former President of the Canadian Club of Toronto and a former Chair of the Canadian Film Centre. Ms. Lockhart is also a former director of the Canada Deposit Insurance Corporation.
About AtriumAs a mortgage investment corporation, Atrium is a non-bank provider of residential and commercial mortgages that lends in major urban centres in Canada where the stability and liquidity of real estate are high. Atrium's objectives are to provide its shareholders with stable and secure dividends and preserve shareholders' equity by lending within conservative risk parameters.
CONTACT: Atrium Mortgage Investment Corporation Robert G. Goodall President and Chief Executive Officer Atrium Mortgage Investment Corporation Jeffrey D. Sherman Chief Financial Officer (416) 607-4200 firstname.lastname@example.org www.atriummic.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV