Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
(Updates from 10:39 a.m. ET with closing information.)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say on CNBC's "Squawk On The Street" Tuesday.
Kinder Morgan Energy (KMP) touched $77 on Monday. Cramer wasn't surprised because the company is terrific and has "got a nice a yield." KMP closed 3.2% higher at $83.20.
BlackBerry (BBRY) reports earnings on Friday. "I love this idea that Citigroup says it could be a squeeze," Cramer scoffed. BBRU rose 3.3% to $14.56.Cramer laughed as he read the explanation by the Men's Wearhouse (MW) board of directors on why it dismissed George Zimmer, the chairman and founder -- that Zimmer had "difficulty accepting that Men's Wearhouse is a public company with an independent board of directors." MW jumped 5.7% to $37.13. Lam Research (LRCX) is "in the sweet spot for semiconductor equipment, which is coming back," Cramer said. LRCX rose 3.8% to $45.17. Oppenheimer lowered its estimates for Apple (AAPL), an action that doesn't seem to surprise anyone these days when it comes to Apple, according to Cramer. AAPL was unchanged at $402.63. Goldman Sachs upgraded Valero Energy (VLO) to neutral from sell. Cramer agreed with the call, citing Goldman's solid timing with the previous sell rating. VLO ended 3.6% higher at $34.98. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter, with all of his latest articles and videos, please click here. -- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich. Follow @BretKenwell
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV