- Ford Motor Company (NYSE: F), the United Auto Workers and the UAW Trust are launching a pilot program to improve the health care experience and outcome for Ford's hourly active employees and the Trust's non-Medicare retired members
- The two-year pilot is expected to improve health; it is voluntary for hourly employees and non-Medicare retirees
- The pilot is a result of the 2011 Ford-UAW contract negotiations
Ford, UAW And UAW Trust Launch Voluntary Regional Health Care Pilot Program
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.