Target Corporation (NYSE:TGT) announced today that Mary N. Dillon has resigned, effectively immediately, from its Board of Directors as a result of her appointment as Chief Executive Officer of Ulta Salon, Cosmetics & Fragrance, Inc. Ms. Dillon had served on the Target Board since 2007.
“As an active member of our Board for the past six years, Mary has made many contributions to Target,” said Gregg Steinhafel, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer of Target Corporation. “We appreciate her service and wish her the best in her future endeavors.”
About TargetMinneapolis-based Target Corporation (NYSE: TGT) serves guests at 1,832 stores – 1,784 in the United States and 48 in Canada -- and at Target.com. Since 1946, Target has given 5 percent of its profit through community grants and programs; today, that giving equals more than $4 million a week. For more information about Target’s commitment to corporate responsibility, visit Target.com/corporateresponsibility.
For more information, visit Target.com/Pressroom.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV