DENVER, June 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- EnerCom, Inc. today posted video interviews with executives on Oil & Gas 360®, the company's one-stop source of oil and gas news, information and analysis from the professionals at EnerCom, Inc. The interview series conducted in London at EnerCom's London Oil & Gas Conference™ 5 includes a total of four interviews covering a variety of topics.
All the interviews can be found here on Oil & Gas 360®, or by clicking the individual links below.
- John Moore, Chief Executive Officer at Acorn Energy (ticker: ACFN)
- John Schiller, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer at Energy XXI (ticker: EXXI)
- Robert Turnham, President and Chief Operating Officer at Goodrich Petroleum (ticker: GDP)
- Alan Farquharson, Senior Vice President at Range Resources (ticker: RRC)
Subject matter included, but was not limited to:
- The evolution of 4D seismic technology and its use in production exploitation;
- Horizontal drilling techniques in the Gulf of Mexico;
- Drilling and completion techniques in the Tuscaloosa Marine Shale;
- Production growth coming out of the Marcellus Shale.
- The Oil & Gas Conference® 18 – Denver, Colorado – August 11-15, 2013
- The Oil & Services Conference™ 12 – San Francisco, California – February 18-19, 2014
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts