NEW YORK, June 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP, a national law firm concentrating on investor rights, consumer rights and the enforcement of federal antitrust laws, is investigating potential claims against the Board of Directors of Erickson Air-Crane, Inc. ("Erickson" or the "Company") (Nasdaq: EAC) concerning possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law in connection with the Company's acquisition of Evergreen Helicopters, Inc. ("Evergreen"). The investigation concerns whether the acquisition of Evergreen constituted a breach of fiduciary duty by the Erickson Board of Directors, and Erickson's majority shareholder, ZM Funds.
Specifically, on March 20, 2013, Erickson announced it had agreed to acquire Evergreen for $250 million, a deal which effectively allowed Erickson's majority shareholder, ZM Funds, to exchange approximately $120 million in distressed debt of Evergreen for millions of more valuable Company shares. Shareholders interested in seeking to recover damages on behalf of Erickson and to implement corporate governance measures designed to prevent future misconduct should contact the firm.
Request more information now by clicking here: www.faruqilaw.com/EACFaruqi & Faruqi, LLP is a national law firm which represents investors and individuals in class action and derivative litigation. The firm is focused on providing exemplary legal services in the areas of securities, shareholder, antitrust and consumer litigation, through all phases of litigation. The firm has an experienced trial team which has achieved significant victories on behalf of the firm's clients. If you hold EAC shares and you would like to discuss your legal rights, visit www.faruqilaw.com/EAC. You can also contact us by calling Michael J. Hynes free at 877-247-4292 or at 215-277-5770 or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Contact:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV