Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 6/26/13, Apollo Commercial Real Estate Finance Inc. (ARI) will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.40, payable on 7/12/13. As a percentage of ARI's recent stock price of $15.89, this dividend works out to approximately 2.52%, so look for shares of Apollo Commercial Real Estate Finance Inc. to trade 2.52% lower — all else being equal — when ARI shares open for trading on 6/26/13.
Below is a dividend history chart for ARI, showing historical dividends prior to the most recent $0.40 declared by Apollo Commercial Real Estate Finance Inc.:
In general, dividends are not always predictable; but looking at the history above can help in judging whether the most recent dividend from ARI is likely to continue, and whether the current estimated yield of 10.07% on annualized basis is a reasonable expectation of annual yield going forward. The chart below shows the one year performance of ARI shares, versus its 200 day moving average:Looking at the chart above, ARI's low point in its 52 week range is $15.10 per share, with $18.28 as the 52 week high point — that compares with a last trade of $15.94.
According to the ETF Finder at ETF Channel, ARI makes up 1.36% of the Emerging Markets Infrastructure Portfolio ETF (PXR) which is trading lower by about 3.5% on the day Monday. In Monday trading, Apollo Commercial Real Estate Finance Inc. shares are currently off about 2% on the day.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV