Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 6/26/13, Alexandria Real Estate Equities, Inc. (ARE) will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.65, payable on 7/15/13. As a percentage of ARE's recent stock price of $61.40, this dividend works out to approximately 1.06%, so look for shares of Alexandria Real Estate Equities, Inc. to trade 1.06% lower — all else being equal — when ARE shares open for trading on 6/26/13.
Below is a dividend history chart for ARE, showing historical dividends prior to the most recent $0.65 declared by Alexandria Real Estate Equities, Inc.:
In general, dividends are not always predictable; but looking at the history above can help in judging whether the most recent dividend from ARE is likely to continue, and whether the current estimated yield of 4.23% on annualized basis is a reasonable expectation of annual yield going forward. The chart below shows the one year performance of ARE shares, versus its 200 day moving average:Looking at the chart above, ARE's low point in its 52 week range is $61.20 per share, with $78.43 as the 52 week high point — that compares with a last trade of $61.79.
According to the ETF Finder at ETF Channel, ARE makes up 4.51% of the iShares FTSE NAREIT Industrial/Office Capped Index Fund ETF (FNIO) which is trading lower by about 1.3% on the day Monday. In Monday trading, Alexandria Real Estate Equities, Inc. shares are currently down about 2.4% on the day.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV