Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 6/26/13, Retail Properties of America, Inc (RPAI) will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.1656, payable on 7/10/13. As a percentage of RPAI's recent stock price of $14.33, this dividend works out to approximately 1.16%, so look for shares of Retail Properties of America, Inc to trade 1.16% lower — all else being equal — when RPAI shares open for trading on 6/26/13.
Below is a dividend history chart for RPAI, showing historical dividends prior to the most recent $0.1656 declared by Retail Properties of America, Inc:
In general, dividends are not always predictable; but looking at the history above can help in judging whether the most recent dividend from RPAI is likely to continue, and whether the current estimated yield of 4.62% on annualized basis is a reasonable expectation of annual yield going forward.
According to the ETF Finder at ETF Channel, RPAI makes up 2.99% of the iShares FTSE NAREIT Retail Capped Index Fund ETF (RTL) which is trading lower by about 2.7% on the day Monday.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV