5 Sell-Rated Dividend Stocks: VLCCF, NRGM, STB, EBR, ACRE
- The share price of ARES COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE has not done very well: it is down 23.09% and has underperformed the S&P 500, in part reflecting the company's sharply declining earnings per share when compared to the year-earlier quarter. Looking ahead, other than the push or pull of the broad market, we do not see anything in the company's numbers that may help reverse the decline experienced over the past 12 months. Despite the past decline, the stock is still selling for more than most others in its industry.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed against the S&P 500 and did not exceed that of the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 35.6% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from $0.51 million to $0.33 million.
- ARES COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE's earnings per share declined by 33.3% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.72 versus $0.10).
- The gross profit margin for ARES COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE is rather high; currently it is at 54.60%. Despite the high profit margin, it has decreased significantly from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, ACRE's net profit margin of 4.87% is significantly lower than the industry average.
- Compared to other companies in the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry and the overall market on the basis of return on equity, ARES COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE underperformed against that of the industry average and is significantly less than that of the S&P 500.
- You can view the full Ares Commercial Real Estate Ratings Report.
- Our dividend calendar.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts