5 Sell-Rated Dividend Stocks: VLCCF, NRGM, STB, EBR, ACRE
- The share price of STUDENT TRANSPORTATION INC has not done very well: it is down 9.24% and has underperformed the S&P 500, in part reflecting the company's sharply declining earnings per share when compared to the year-earlier quarter. Looking ahead, other than the push or pull of the broad market, we do not see anything in the company's numbers that may help reverse the decline experienced over the past 12 months. Despite the past decline, the stock is still selling for more than most others in its industry.
- STUDENT TRANSPORTATION INC has exprienced a steep decline in earnings per share in the most recent quarter in comparison to its performance from the same quarter a year ago.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Road & Rail industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 42.2% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from $3.04 million to $1.75 million.
- The gross profit margin for STUDENT TRANSPORTATION INC is currently lower than what is desirable, coming in at 26.90%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 1.45% significantly trails the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has decreased to $13.70 million or 42.38% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing to the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
- You can view the full Student Transportation Ratings Report.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts