5 Sell-Rated Dividend Stocks: VLCCF, NRGM, STB, EBR, ACRE
Inergy Midstream (NYSE: NRGM) shares currently have a dividend yield of 7.20%. Inergy Midstream, L.P. engages in acquiring, owning, developing, and operating midstream energy assets. The company primarily involves in the storage and transportation of natural gas and natural gas liquids in northeast region of the United States. The company has a P/E ratio of 48.73. The average volume for Inergy Midstream has been 109,200 shares per day over the past 30 days. Inergy Midstream has a market cap of $1.9 billion and is part of the energy industry. Shares are down 1.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. TheStreet Ratings rates Inergy Midstream as a sell. Among the areas we feel are negative, one of the most important has been generally deteriorating net income. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Oil, Gas & Consumable Fuels industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 80.5% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from $16.40 million to $3.20 million.
- Compared to where it was 12 months ago, the stock is up, but it has so far lagged the appreciation in the S&P 500. Looking ahead, the stock's rise over the last year has already helped drive it to a level which is relatively expensive compared to the rest of its industry, implying reduced upside potential.
- INERGY MIDSTREAM -LP has exprienced a steep decline in earnings per share in the most recent quarter in comparison to its performance from the same quarter a year ago. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.61 versus $0.58).
- NRGM's debt-to-equity ratio of 0.97 is somewhat low overall, but it is high when compared to the industry average, implying that the management of the debt levels should be evaluated further. Regardless of the somewhat mixed results with the debt-to-equity ratio, the company's quick ratio of 0.95 is weak.
- The gross profit margin for INERGY MIDSTREAM -LP is rather high; currently it is at 59.60%. Regardless of NRGM's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 5.01% trails the industry average.
- You can view the full Inergy Midstream Ratings Report.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV