5 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks: ETR, MO, BX, MWE, TEG
- The revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 0.0%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 34.5%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The debt-to-equity ratio is somewhat low, currently at 0.92, and is less than that of the industry average, implying that there has been a relatively successful effort in the management of debt levels.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Multi-Utilities industry. The net income increased by 88.9% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $99.70 million to $188.30 million.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $319.60 million or 41.54% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, INTEGRYS ENERGY GROUP INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -20.44%.
- You can view the full Integrys Energy Group Ratings Report.
- Our dividend calendar.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.