5 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks: CMO, PBT, CNSL, WSR, GSJK
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 12.1%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 32.3%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry. The net income increased by 19.7% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $0.79 million to $0.95 million.
- The company's current return on equity has slightly decreased from the same quarter one year prior. This implies a minor weakness in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry and the overall market on the basis of return on equity, WHITESTONE REIT underperformed against that of the industry average and is significantly less than that of the S&P 500.
- The gross profit margin for WHITESTONE REIT is currently lower than what is desirable, coming in at 25.30%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 6.83% significantly trails the industry average.
- You can view the full Whitestone REIT Ratings Report.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts