5 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks: CMO, PBT, CNSL, WSR, GSJK
- PBT has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign.
- The gross profit margin for PERMIAN BASIN ROYALTY TRUST is currently very high, coming in at 100.00%. PBT has managed to maintain the strong profit margin since the same quarter of last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, PBT's net profit margin of 95.37% significantly outperformed against the industry.
- PBT, with its very weak revenue results, has greatly underperformed against the industry average of 10.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues plummeted by 65.6%. Weakness in the company's revenue seems to have hurt the bottom line, decreasing earnings per share.
- PERMIAN BASIN ROYALTY TRUST has exprienced a steep decline in earnings per share in the most recent quarter in comparison to its performance from the same quarter a year ago. The company has reported a trend of declining earnings per share over the past two years. During the past fiscal year, PERMIAN BASIN ROYALTY TRUST reported lower earnings of $1.16 versus $1.36 in the prior year.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Oil, Gas & Consumable Fuels industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 66.7% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from $20.10 million to $6.70 million.
- You can view the full Permian Basin Royalty Ratings Report.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts