EASLEY, S.C., June 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- When the new Sam's Club at 309 Rolling Hills Circle in Easley Town Center opens on Thursday, June 27, residents and business owners will now have savings and convenience in their own back yard.
"No doubt about it, Sam's Club is going to be a tremendous boost to our economy and keep our locals inside the county and community. We are very fortunate to have Sam's Club here in Easley," Mayor Larry Bagwell said.
The grand opening ceremony and ribbon cutting will take place at 8 a.m., Thursday, June 27 . Local dignitaries, including Mayor Bagwell and Chamber President Cindy Hopkins, will be in attendance. In addition, legendary University of South Carolina running back George Rogers will meet with fans and sign autographs from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m., on Saturday, June 29.
Club to Employ 175 New Associates, Special Grand Opening PricesThe Easley Sam's Club brings new jobs with career opportunities to the community, and surrounding communities, employing approximately 175 associates. "We're thrilled to hire so many individuals from the area and to begin serving and positively impacting Easley and Pickens County," said club manager Brandon Cox. As a part of the Grand Opening, Sam's Club will offer special savings* on a number of outstanding items Thursday, June 27, through Sunday, June 30, including:
- A Vizio® 60-inch Class LED HDTV for $888.
- $100 off the Dell 15.6" Notebook
- A Magnavox 32" Class LED HDTV for $229.88
- $30 off the Fujifilm S8200 Bundle that includes the SD card and camera case.
- Fresh beef Ribeye steak for $7.99 a pound.
- Member's Mark Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts for $1.88 per pound.
- Mother Shucker's Original Cocktail Sauce– a locally-made product – 2 pack for $8.88.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV