Rethink Sponsors Free Summer Seminar To Support Professional Educators In Helping Students With Disabilities Succeed
NEW YORK, June 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- This summer, the most trusted source for inclusive education, Rethink, announced they will be on the road with a new series of free workshops for public school teachers and administrators.
"Every year professional educators are faced with helping an increasing number of children with disabilities move into inclusive environments. No one knows more about best practices for inclusion than Rethink, and as educators, we are in a unique position to provide highly innovative solutions that really work," said Rethink's CEO, Daniel Etra.
The Rethink national summer road show will originate on July 16 in New Brunswick, New Jersey and will last from 8:30am to 12:00pm. It will be followed by events throughout the summer in Florida, Texas, Colorado, and California. These exclusive and FREE public seminars will be geared toward helping public school teachers and administrators support students with disabilities in the classroom.
Lin Chong, VP of Content and Curriculum Development at Rethink, will be heading up the summer seminars, bringing her years as a teacher, a behavior therapist, and a parent trainer at the nationally renowned New York Center for Autism Charter School in New York City to bear upon her discussion of how to design classroom environments and curriculum that best support students with special needs."These fun and engaging workshops will help teachers learn how to translate research based best practices for teaching students with special needs into practical strategies they can implement easily in their classrooms. Administrators will also learn strategies for how to design systems that support inclusive practices in their schools," said Chong.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV