Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 6/26/13, OFG Bancorp (OFG) will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.06, payable on 7/15/13. As a percentage of OFG's recent stock price of $16.97, this dividend works out to approximately 0.35%.
Below is a dividend history chart for OFG, showing historical dividends prior to the most recent $0.06 declared by OFG Bancorp:
In general, dividends are not always predictable; but looking at the history above can help in judging whether the most recent dividend from OFG is likely to continue, and whether the current estimated yield of 1.41% on annualized basis is a reasonable expectation of annual yield going forward. The chart below shows the one year performance of OFG shares, versus its 200 day moving average:Looking at the chart above, OFG's low point in its 52 week range is $9.88 per share, with $18.12 as the 52 week high point — that compares with a last trade of $16.92.
According to the ETF Finder at ETF Channel, OFG makes up 1.13% of the Latin America Small-Cap Index ETF (LATM) which is trading lower by about 1.6% on the day Monday.According to Preferred Stock Channel, there is are 3 series of preferred stock that are senior to OFG — find out what they are ». In Monday trading, OFG Bancorp shares are currently down about 1.5% on the day.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV