The ACE Group today announced the creation of a new specialty casualty division within ACE Westchester, the company’s excess and surplus lines insurance company in the United States. ACE Westchester’s Specialty Casualty division will feature a wide array of primary and excess casualty products made available through both wholesale and retail brokerage distribution. This new division will offer an expanded set of primary casualty, excess liability, and automobile liability products directed at industries such as construction, auto and railroad transportation, energy and public entities. It will also offer specialty casualty coverage for complex casualty related transactions.
The division brings together ACE USA’s retail Custom Casualty unit, including the energy, specialty casualty, and combined general liability and pollution (ACE PaC SM), and public entity product lines with ACE Westchester’s primary casualty, excess casualty, and transportation groups. The new ACE Westchester Specialty Casualty division will offer the following products and services:
- Construction, General Liability (Stand-Alone)
- Specialty General Liability
- Energy Liability
- Public Entity
- Railroad Liability
- Transportation Auto including Hazmat
- Pollution and Primary Casualty (ACE PaC)
- Custom products for complex transactions
ACE will continue to offer mono-line excess casualty products separately to wholesale and retail distribution channels through its existing dedicated underwriting units within ACE Westchester and ACE USA, respectively.
“The formation of the new specialty casualty division will make a wider array of products available to our wholesale and retail distribution partners,” said Bruce Kessler, Division President, ACE Westchester. “ACE has long held a well-deserved reputation for expertise and product innovation in commercial specialty casualty insurance, and is committed to expanding its offerings given the evolving risks and exposures of our customers.”Dean Andrighetto has been appointed to lead the group as Division President, ACE Westchester Specialty Casualty. Mr. Andrighetto will oversee all underwriting, marketing and operations for the business. He will be based in San Francisco, CA and will report to Mr. Kessler.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV