TI's award-winning online analog design tools and supportEasy-to-use design tools and resources keep engineers at the top of their game and shorten time-to-market. TI's WEBENCH® Design Center is an ecosystem of online and downloadable tools that speed analog design and deliver custom results in minutes. PowerLab™ provides a library of 1,000+ power reference designs for any application; TI Precision Designs include complete simulation files for designers to match expected results with real-world performance. Join more than 120,000 engineers in the TI E2E™ Community, where engineers can ask questions and get answers from TI experts on topics ranging from power management to data acquisition, signal conditioning, interface and more.
- Search the TI Precision Designs library.
- Get bite-size technical lessons from amplifier and linear guru Bruce Trump at his blog, The Signal.
- Learn how to avoid amplifier input/output swing limitations in this video from amplifier and linear expert Art Kay.
- Get your amplifier design started with the TI Precision Amplifier Starter Kit.
About Texas InstrumentsTexas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog ICs and embedded processors. By employing the world's brightest minds, TI creates innovations that shape the future of technology. TI is helping more than 100,000 customers transform the future, today. Learn more at www.ti.com.
TrademarksWEBENCH is a registered trademark of Texas Instruments. E2E and PowerLab are trademarks of Texas Instruments. All other trademarks and registered trademarks belong to their respective owners.SOURCE Texas Instruments Incorporated
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts