DALLAS, June 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Today Texas Instruments (TI) (NASDAQ: TXN) introduced a precision analog design library that provides comprehensive board-level precision designs to help engineers quickly evaluate and customize their systems while expanding their analog knowledge base. The TI Precision Designs library includes categories of Reference, Verified and CerTIfied Designs that provide all of the methodology and results, and design and simulation files needed for customers to quickly evaluate and customize their systems and speed end products to market. For more information, visit www.ti.com/precisiondesigns-pr.
TI Precision Designs provide system designers with:
- Reference Designs: Circuits complete with theory, simulation, calculation and design methodology.
- Verified Designs: Reference Designs that are built and characterized with everything needed to take a concept to copper, including bench results, Gerber files and schematics.
- CerTIfied Designs: Verified Designs that are characterized for real-world environmental testing such as EMC, ESD and EMIRR.
"Our customers need to execute their projects with both speed and expertise. TI Precision Designs combines methodology and tools with proven results, giving engineers a starting point to quickly customize for their unique design needs," said Amy Warner, manager of TI Precision Analog. "Our comprehensive and accurate simulation models enable reliable comparison between simulation and tested results, enabling engineers to move from concept to copper with confidence."
With TI Precision Designs, board- and system-level designers can search for precision analog designs by design and analog product type, plus end equipment and application function:
- Design type, including Reference, Verified and CerTIfied Designs.
- Product type, such as amplifier, analog-to-digital converter (ADC), or digital-to-analog converter (DAC).
- End equipment, such as functional block or electrocardiograph (ECG).
- Application function, such as current source, data acquisition, thermocouple, temperature sensing or pulse-width modulation (PWM) generator.
- Reference Design: Current sensing solution for industrial automation
- Verified Design: Data acquisition block for ECG systems
- CerTIfied Design: Bridge sensor signal conditioner with current loop, EMC compatibility for automation and process control
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts