MISSION WOODS, Kan., June 24, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Layne Christensen Company (Nasdaq:LAYN) ("Layne" or the "Company") today announced the publication of its Fiscal Year 2013 sustainability report entitled, "Moving Forward." The report is available at http://www.layne.com/en/about/safety-and-sustainability.aspx .
Rene Robichaud, President and CEO of Layne, said, "The publication of our third annual sustainability report reflects our commitment to transparency, environmental stewardship and social responsibility."
Highlights of this year's report include:
- Sustainability - Layne's Sustainability Council became fully functional in 2012. Council members are appointed by Division presidents and meet quarterly to discuss and implement sustainability strategies and action plans.
- Safety – estimated improvement of 24% in fiscal year 2013 in "Lost Time Incident Rate."
- Energy and Carbon Footprint – baseline energy data collected in fiscal year 2013 will serve as basis for reducing energy and carbon footprint in fiscal year 2014 and beyond.
- Water Footprint – continued voluntary response to the CDP Water Disclosure Project for third consecutive year.
CONTACT: Layne Christensen Company Mary Parke Corporate Sustainability Director 812-327-6974 www.layne.com Jenny Caulk Director of Communications 913-677-6852 email@example.com The Equity Group Inc. Devin Sullivan Sr. Vice President 212-836-9608 firstname.lastname@example.org Thomas Mei Account Executive 212-836-9614 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV