HMS, a wholly owned subsidiary of HMS Holdings Corp. (NASDAQ: HMSY), today announced that the company will be presenting a webinar on June 26, 2013 titled “Recovery Audit Contractors: What Health Plans Need to Know.” The educational session is sponsored by the America’s Health Insurance Plans Institute (AHIP), the national trade association representing the health insurance industry.
HMS will discuss Recovery Audit Contractor (RAC) reviews in Medicaid managed care plans and Medicare Advantage Plans. The session will include a review of the Affordable Care Act (ACA) provisions on RACs, an update on the status of RAC implementations, and recommendations on how to prepare for RAC audits.
Presenters from HMS will be Maria Perrin, Chief Marketing Officer, and Ron Singh, Executive Vice President for Commercial Markets. Registration for the webinar can be found at https://www.ahip.org/Store/events/registration.aspx?event=MO13-2013.
About HMSHMS is the nation's leader in coordination of benefits and program integrity services for healthcare payers. HMS's clients include health and human services programs in more than 40 states; commercial programs, including commercial plans, employers, and 150 Medicaid managed care plans; the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services; and Veterans Administration facilities. As a result of the company's services, HMS clients recovered $3.2 billion in 2012, and saved billions more through the prevention of erroneous payments.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV