TORONTO, June 24, 2013 /CNW/ - TMX Group today hosts its second annual Trade Canada conference in London, U.K., to discuss the latest developments in the Canadian capital markets.
The event, which gathers London-based institutional clients, will feature concurrent equities and derivatives sessions with panel discussions and presentations examining market structure, trading opportunities and initiatives in TMX Group's equities markets, Toronto Stock Exchange and TSX Venture Exchange, and derivatives market, Montréal Exchange.
"TMX Group is pleased to bring together key members of the UK investment community to discuss our customer focused initiatives and the depth of strength in Canada's markets," said Tom Kloet, CEO, TMX Group. "The UK market is important to TMX Group across our diversified business and we are committed to strengthening our business relationships and fostering new growth there."
About TMX Group (TSX:X)TMX Group's key subsidiaries operate cash and derivative markets and clearinghouses for multiple asset classes including equities, fixed income and energy. Toronto Stock Exchange, TSX Venture Exchange, TMX Select, Alpha Group, The Canadian Depository for Securities, Montreal Exchange, Canadian Derivatives Clearing Corporation, Natural Gas Exchange, BOX Options Exchange, Shorcan, Shorcan Energy Brokers, Equicom and other TMX Group companies provide listing markets, trading markets, clearing facilities, depository services, data products and other services to the global financial community. TMX Group is headquartered in Toronto and operates offices across Canada ( Montreal, Calgary and Vancouver), in key U.S. markets ( New York, Houston, Boston and Chicago) as well as in London, Beijing and Sydney. For more information about TMX Group, visit our website at www.tmx.com. Follow TMX Group on Twitter at http://twitter.com/tmxgroup. SOURCE TMX Group Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV