(4) The impact of the Zoetis exchange offer on the full-year weighted average shares outstanding also includes the negative impact on anticipated full-year share repurchases because of the prohibition imposed by law on share repurchases during and for 10 business days after the exchange offer period.
About Pfizer Inc.
At Pfizer, we apply science and our global resources to bring therapies to people that extend and significantly improve their lives. We strive to set the standard for quality, safety and value in the discovery, development and manufacture of health care products. Our global portfolio includes medicines and vaccines as well as many of the world's best-known consumer health care products. Every day, Pfizer colleagues work across developed and emerging markets to advance wellness, prevention, treatments and cures that challenge the most feared diseases of our time. Consistent with our responsibility as one of the world's premier innovative biopharmaceutical companies, we collaborate with health care providers, governments and local communities to support and expand access to reliable, affordable health care around the world. For more than 150 years, Pfizer has worked to make a difference for all who rely on us. To learn more, please visit us at www.pfizer.com.
Disclosure Notice:The information contained in this release is as of June 24, 2013. Pfizer assumes no obligation to update forward-looking statements in this release as a result of new information or future events or developments. This release contains forward-looking information, including financial projections for full-year 2013 as well as a projection regarding when the full separation of Zoetis is expected to be accretive on a full-year basis to Pfizer’s earnings per share, that involves substantial risks and uncertainties. Such risks and uncertainties include, among other things, the uncertainties and variables inherent in business operating and financial performance, including, among other things, the outcome of research and development activities; the ability to successfully market existing and new products; competitive developments; general economic, political, business, industry, regulatory and market conditions; and the other risks and uncertainties set forth in Pfizer’s Annual Report on Form 10-K/A for the year ended December 31, 2012 and in its reports on Form 10-Q and 8-K.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV