- Six Interconnected Alarm Monitoring Centers: When a natural disaster strikes, ADT is the only security provider with six alarm monitoring centers across the U.S. and Canada to help ensure customers are well-protected. If ADT’s employees cannot get to work safely, trained ADT technicians at its other centers answer calls to ensure customers are covered in an emergency.
- Strong Relationships with First Responders: ADT’s 2,000 emergency dispatch operators handle more than 19 million alarm signals per year, working closely with local police officers, paramedics and firefighters to help protect and connect ADT’s 6.5 million customers.
- Unmatched Industry Experience: With nearly 140 years in the industry, experience matters most when customers place their trust in a company to help protect their families and homes. The company’s installation and service technicians have an average tenure of 13 years and install more than 100 systems nationwide each hour.
- Reliable, Innovative Solutions: ADT’s product engineers conduct extensive quality tests to ensure its solutions are dependable and enjoyable to use, and the company continues to enhance its Pulse platform with new features and capabilities.
Schedule A Free ADT In-Home Security Assessment For Customized Solutions That Best Fit You And Your Family
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.