Whether you’re a busy working parent looking to keep an eye on your children or a world traveler seeking an effective, affordable way to monitor your home from afar, everyone has different needs when selecting a home security and automation solution. While ADT and some of its competitors sell solutions over the phone, the majority of ADT’s new customers select tailor-made systems as a result of having personalized, in-home security consultations.
ADT’s security professionals walk in and around the home to identify potential vulnerabilities and offer valuable security knowledge and tips. This in-person assessment enables ADT’s professionals to recommend custom-made solutions ranging from a traditional burglar alarm system to a comprehensive home automation solution such as ADT Pulse® that lets users remotely arm and disarm their systems; access real time video; and manage their thermostats, small appliances and lights all with the push of a button.
ADT Pulse Customer Peter Castaldi based in Shrewsbury, Massachusetts said, “I never would have installed a home security and automation solution without having an in-home consultation. ADT’s security professionals educated me on the various security components and packages available as well as the range of wireless and wired options to best protect my family and home. Their home security expertise was incredibly valuable.”
When selecting the best solution for you and your family, ADT encourages consumers to consider the following:
- Six Interconnected Alarm Monitoring Centers: When a natural disaster strikes, ADT is the only security provider with six alarm monitoring centers across the U.S. and Canada to help ensure customers are well-protected. If ADT’s employees cannot get to work safely, trained ADT technicians at its other centers answer calls to ensure customers are covered in an emergency.
- Strong Relationships with First Responders: ADT’s 2,000 emergency dispatch operators handle more than 19 million alarm signals per year, working closely with local police officers, paramedics and firefighters to help protect and connect ADT’s 6.5 million customers.
- Unmatched Industry Experience: With nearly 140 years in the industry, experience matters most when customers place their trust in a company to help protect their families and homes. The company’s installation and service technicians have an average tenure of 13 years and install more than 100 systems nationwide each hour.
- Reliable, Innovative Solutions: ADT’s product engineers conduct extensive quality tests to ensure its solutions are dependable and enjoyable to use, and the company continues to enhance its Pulse platform with new features and capabilities.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts