DETROIT, June 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- DTE Energy (NYSE: DTE) is accepting applications for the second offering of its expanded SolarCurrents customer-owned pilot program, which offers customers a more affordable way to install solar photovoltaic systems on their homes and businesses.
The expansion of the SolarCurrents program has added 2 megawatts (MW) of capacity in four offerings of 500 kilowatts each this year and next.
DTE Energy customers interested in participating in the second offering must submit their applications online by 5 p.m. July 23. If the number of applications exceeds the available capacity, a random selection process will be Aug. 7 to determine which projects will be included in the program.
The deadline for project completion is June 9, 2014. Projects can range in size from 1 to 20 kilowatts. In this offering, a total of 496 kilowatts (kW) are available – 373 kW for residential projects and 123 kW for business projects.See dteenergy.com/solar for more information. SOURCE DTE Energy
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV