MONTREAL, June 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Diebold, Incorporated (NYSE: DBD) will attend and deliver the keynote presentation at the 2013 Automated Teller Machine Industry Association (ATMIA) Canadian Conference in Montreal, Canada, on June 25-26. The leading Canadian ATM conference is focused on the latest ATM solutions impacting the market, and gathers influential decision makers and thought leaders within the financial self-service industry.
Diebold's Jim Block, director, advanced technology, and Devon Watson, senior director, software product management, will deliver the keynote presentation, titled, "The ATM Re-imagined: Meeting the Multi-Channel Consumer Demands of the Future". The session will cover the Millennial generation's growing influence on financial institutions and the banking infrastructure. Block and Watson will identify consumer trends influencing the financial and ATM experience and also highlight guidelines for maintaining a competitive edge in an ever-evolving market.
"As consumers change, financial solutions providers and banking industry members must transform the way money is handled and how individuals interact with financial institutions," Block said. "Consumer expectations and desires are at the core of the solutions and services that will eventually be produced."About Diebold Diebold, Incorporated (NYSE: DBD) is a global leader in providing innovative self-service technology, security systems and related services. Diebold has approximately 16,000 employees worldwide and is headquartered near Canton, Ohio, USA. Visit Diebold at www.diebold.com or on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DieboldInc. SOURCE Diebold, Incorporated
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV