SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., June 24, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- diaDexus, Inc. (OTCQB:DDXS), a company developing and commercializing proprietary cardiovascular diagnostic products, today announced that Brian E. Ward, Ph.D., Chief Executive Officer, is scheduled to present at the 8th Annual JMP Securities Healthcare Conference in New York. Dr. Ward will provide a corporate overview and update and will be available to conduct one-on-one meetings with investors.
|Event:||The 8th Annual JMP Securities Healthcare Conference|
|Date:||July 9, 2013|
|Time:||12:00 pm ET|
A live webcast of the presentation will be accessible on diaDexus' website at www.diadexus.com . Please go to the website a few minutes early, as it may be necessary to download audio software to hear the presentation. A replay of the webcast will also be available after the conference concludes.
About diaDexus, Inc.diaDexus, Inc., based in South San Francisco, California, develops and commercializes proprietary cardiovascular diagnostic products addressing unmet needs in cardiovascular disease. The company's PLAC® Test ELISA Kit is the only blood test cleared by the FDA to aid in predicting risk for both coronary heart disease and ischemic stroke associated with atherosclerosis, the #1 and #3 causes of death, respectively, in the United States. The company's PLAC® Test for Lp-PLA 2 Activity, a CE-marked test, is an indicator of atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease, the #1 cause of death in Europe. diaDexus is ISO 13485 certified and is manufacturing the PLAC Test for Lp-PLA 2 Activity on-site. For more information, please visit the company's website at www.diaDexus.com.
CONTACT: Company Contacts: diaDexus, Inc. Brian E. Ward, Ph.D., CEO Jean-Frederic Viret, Ph.D., CFO 650-246-6400 investors.diadexus.com Investor Relations: The Ruth Group Zack Kubow 646-536-7020 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV