Procter & Gamble (PG) ($77.43) has been downgraded to hold from buy over the weekend. The stock is between annual levels at $75.13 and $78.73.
Coca Cola (KO) ($39.76) continues to have a buy rating but archrival Pepsico (PEP) ($80.13) has been downgraded to hold from buy. My annual value level is $77.05 with an annual pivot at $79.02, a monthly pivot at $80.26 and weekly risky level at $81.46.
The autos-tires-trucks sector joins the transportation sector with an "avoid-source of funds" rating. There are 96 stocks in the auto sector and none are rated buy. With 55 rated sell and another 11 rated strong sell, 68.8% of the stocks have sell ratings. Four were downgraded to sell over the weekend.
Johnson Controls (JCI) ($35.29) has a semiannual value level at $29.87 with a monthly pivot at $37.34 and weekly risky level at $38.03.Toyota Motor (TM) ($119.55) has annual value levels at $112.27 and $101.68 with monthly and weekly risky levels at $123.44 and $123.45. Volvo (VOLVY) ($13.51) has a semiannual value level at $10.53 with monthly and weekly risky levels at $14.59 and $14.96. (WBC) ($72.71) has a quarterly value level at $55.64 with weekly and monthly risky levels at $77.45 and $78.07. At the time of publication the author held no positions in any of the stocks mentioned. Follow @Suttmeier This article is commentary by an independent contributor, separate from TheStreet's regular news coverage.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV