BEIJING, June 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Bona Film Group Limited ("Bona" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: BONA), a leading film distributor and vertically integrated film company in China, today announced that the Company's presentation from the June 19 Deutsche Bank Depositary Receipts Virtual Investor Conference is now available for on-demand viewing.
Amy Xu, Chief Financial Officer of Bona said, "We are pleased to have had the opportunity to participate in this unique event. We look forward to growing our investor base in the U.S. by educating investors about our Company."
LINK: www.adr.db.com Direct link to registration page: https://vts.inxpo.com/Launch/QReg.htm?ShowKey=10481
Bona's presentation will be available 24 hours, 7 days a week for 90 days via the above link in "Presentations". Investors may also download shareholder materials from the virtual trade booth in "Exhibits".About Bona Film Group Limited Bona Film Group Limited (Nasdaq: BONA) is a leading film distributor in China, with an integrated business model encompassing film distribution, film production, film exhibition and talent representation. Bona distributes films to Greater China, Korea, Southeast Asia, the United States and Europe, invests and produces movies in a variety of genres, owns and operates 20 movie theaters and manages a range of talented and popular Chinese artists. For more information about Bona, please visit http://www.bonafilm.cn. To be added to Bona's email list to receive Company news, please send your request to email@example.com. SOURCE Bona Film Group Limited
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV