BEIJING, June 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- China Distance Education Holdings Limited (NYSE: DL) ("CDEL", or the "Company"), a leading provider of online education in China focusing on professional education, today announced that their presentation from the June 19 Deutsche Bank Depositary Receipts Virtual Investor Conference is now available for on-demand viewing.
Ms. Ping Wei, Chief Financial Officer of CDEL, said, "We are pleased to have had the opportunity to participate in this unique virtual event targeted exclusively at introducing Asia-based companies to US investors in the depositary receipt industry. We look forward to growing our investor base in the US by educating investors about our offering."
LINK: www.adr.db.comDirect Link to Registration page: https://vts.inxpo.com/Launch/QReg.htm?ShowKey=10481
CDEL's presentation will be available 24 hours, 7 days a week for 90 days via the above link in "Presentations". Investors may also download shareholder materials from the virtual trade booth in "Exhibits".About China Distance Education Holdings LimitedChina Distance Education Holdings Limited is a leading provider of online education in China focusing on professional education. The online courses offered by the Company are designed to help professionals and other course participants obtain and maintain the skills, licenses and certifications necessary to pursue careers in China in the areas of accounting, law, healthcare, construction engineering, and other industries. The Company also offers online test preparation courses to self-taught learners pursuing higher education diplomas or degrees and to secondary school and college students preparing for various academic and entrance exams. In addition, the Company offers online foreign language courses and offline business start-up training courses. For further information please visit http://ir.cdeledu.com. SOURCE China Distance Education Holdings Limited
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV