Also available, the Pyxis Anesthesia ES system extends the value of a hospital's investment in the Pyxis ES platform to the operating rooms (ORs) and procedural areas. The Pyxis Anesthesia ES system offers the same innovative centralized system management and integration capabilities as the Pyxis MedStation ES system, including enhanced formulary and user management for pharmacy and improved system management for information technology (IT) departments.
Hospitals implementing the Pyxis ES platform include:
- Susan B. Allen Memorial Hospital in El Dorado, Kan.
- Titusville Area Hospital in Titusville, Pa.
- Allegan General Hospital in Allegan, Mich.
- Prowers Medical Center in Lamar, Colo.
- Blue Mountain Hospital in Blanding, Utah
- Utah Navajo Health System in Montezuma Creek, Utah
- Emanuel Medical Center in Swainsboro, Ga.
- Lincoln County Medical Center in Troy, Mo.
- Russell Medical Center in Alexander City, Ala.
- Wayne County Hospital in Corydon, Iowa
- Kansas Heart Hospital in Wichita, Kan.
- Guadalupe Regional Medical Center in Seguin, Texas
- Community Health Center of Branch County in Coldwater, Mich.
- Samaritan Hospital in Ashland, Ohio
About CareFusion Corporation
CareFusion (NYSE: CFN) is a global corporation serving the health care industry with products and services that help hospitals measurably improve the safety and quality of care. The company develops industry-leading technologies including Alaris® infusion pumps, Pyxis® automated dispensing and patient identification systems, AVEA®, AirLife® and LTV® series ventilation and respiratory products, ChloraPrep® products, MedMined® services for data mining surveillance, V. Mueller® surgical instruments, and an extensive line of products that support interventional medicine. CareFusion employs more than 15,000 people across its global operations. More information may be found at www.carefusion.com.SOURCE CareFusion Corp.