Medidata Solutions (NASDAQ: MDSO) introduced the Medidata Clinical Cloud™ Study, which brings the industry-leading benefits of Medidata’s cloud-based platform to single studies as an easy-to-acquire, ready-in-weeks option. Providing unified planning, setup and execution of a clinical trial, the offering was unveiled at the Drug Information Association’s (DIA) 49th Annual Meeting, June 23–26 in Boston, MA.
“The Medidata Clinical Cloud Study is an innovative new clinical research solution designed to produce immediate, measurable value by bringing the Medidata Clinical Cloud to a wider set of life sciences organizations,” said Glen de Vries, president of Medidata Solutions. “I’m thrilled to announce it at the DIA Annual Meeting, one of the most exciting and important industry events.”
Medidata also announced its Medidata Patient Cloud™, designed to enhance patients’ participation in clinical trials by allowing them to use their own personal mobile devices with iOS as an input device.
The Medidata Clinical Cloud Study is a comprehensive platform for the unified planning, setup and execution of a clinical trial, designed to be set up in a matter of weeks. Organizations of all sizes–small and mid-sized companies, individual clinical programs and companies looking to try out the Medidata Clinical Cloud—can use this single solution for trial activities including data capture and management, patient randomization, trial supply management, medical coding, patient reported outcomes, risk-based monitoring and business analytics. Medidata’s study design, budgeting and planning, site negotiation, operational trial management and safety capture solutions are also available as part of a Clinical Cloud Study.The Medidata Patient Cloud brings the patient’s voice to clinical trials with an interface that uses a patient’s own iOS device, with a simplified setup and execution experience for the clinical research team. A seamless application in the Medidata Clinical Cloud, it enables sponsors to save time and money typically associated with device management and provisioning, questionnaire development and implementation, and patient data management and integration. The Patient Cloud is designed to enhance patient participation in clinical trials by letting them provide trial information in ways that are integrated into their daily lives. At its DIA exhibit booth, Medidata will also be featuring:
- Integration between ECG and the Medidata platform, with electrocardiograph devices from Spaulding Clinical, a Phase I clinical trial unit and Medidata Technology Partner, allowing sponsors to manage and access ECG data with other clinical data in one platform
- Medidata’s dynamic monitoring solution to support risk-based monitoring
- Additional integration capabilities for clinical trial management through XML interoperability
- New enhancements to Medidata’s coding solution
- Read our blog, Geeks Talk Clinical
- Tweet this: Medidata introduces Clinical Cloud Study, rapidly brings platform benefits to a single study #DIA2013 http://bit.ly/14rxOa2
- Follow us on Twitter: @Medidata
- Find us on LinkedIn
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts