E FUN, a consumer electronics designer and manufacturer of fun, easy-to-use lifestyle products, and NOOK Media LLC, a subsidiary of Barnes & Noble, Inc. (NYSE: BKS), the leading retailer of content, digital media and educational products, announced today that they are offering the preloaded NOOK for Android reading app on the entire line of E FUN’s 2013 Nextbook tablets. The preloaded NOOK for Android app gives users free and easy access to more than 3 million books, magazines, newspapers, comics and graphic novels in the NOOK Store ™, including more than a million free titles. The deal marks a continuation of the partnership between E FUN and NOOK Media that began in 2012.
With the NOOK for Android app, customers can automatically synchronize their entire digital reading library on the go, including last page read, bookmarks, notes and highlights across all of their devices. Customers can start a book on the Nextbook tablet and easily pick up on the last page read on an Android or iOS device or smartphone.
“We are excited to feature the NOOK reading app on our new line of Nextbook Android tablets this year,” said Jason Liszewski, Managing Partner and Vice President of sales for E FUN. “A positive out-of-box customer experience is important to us, and partners like NOOK Media with its NOOK for Android app are a part of this customer-focused philosophy.”
“Partnering with E FUN to preinstall the NOOK for Android app is an exciting example of our commitment to provide rich and diverse content to customers any time, anywhere on a wide variety of platforms,” said Mike Saturnia, Vice President and General Manager of NOOK Sales & Business Development. “NOOK customers can choose their favorite content from the NOOK Store’s expansive selection of digital books, magazines, newspapers and comics, and enjoy their library wherever they go on E FUN’s entire line of Nextbook tablets.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV