Applied Materials, Inc. (NASDAQ:AMAT) will hold its 2013 Analyst Meeting on Monday, July 8, in Santa Clara, California. Presentations by Applied’s management team will begin at 1:00 p.m. PT (4:00 p.m. ET) and conclude at approximately 5:00 p.m. PT. The presentations will include discussions of Applied’s industry and business outlooks, strategies, products, operations and financial expectations.
Scheduled to present at the meeting are Mike Splinter, chairman and CEO; Gary Dickerson, president; Dr. Randhir Thakur, general manager, Silicon Systems Group; Ali Salehpour, general manager, Energy and Environmental Solutions and Display; and Bob Halliday, CFO.
The presentations and related materials will also be available via a live video webcast on the company’s investor relations website at http://www.appliedmaterials.com/investor-relations. A replay will be available on the website beginning July 9 at 9:00 a.m. PT and will remain for at least 30 days.
Applied Materials, Inc. is the global leader in providing innovative
equipment, services and software to enable the manufacture of advanced
semiconductor, flat panel display and solar photovoltaic products. Our
technologies help make innovations like smartphones, flat screen TVs and
solar panels more affordable and accessible to consumers and businesses
around the world. Learn more at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV